Increase Your Phone Battery Life
    AnudeepBest of 2022

2022-08-08 19:36

1. Turn On Power-Saving Mode

The first common & sense thing to save battery is using " Power saving Mode " it will reduce the battery consumption in the background perfectly.

2. Limit apps on Home screen

This is the most powerful battery-saving feature of all, and it can more than double your battery life. Having less applications on home screen reduce battery drain. If possible use dark wallpaper.

3. Turn Off Location Services

If you don't need location service then turn it off. It keeps draining battery fast. Usually whenever we use payment applications location turns on so keep an eye on location Services.

4. Turn Off Automatic Wi-Fi

If you are not using WiFi then just turn it off & turn off automatic WiFi. Whenever WiFi found in your area this will keep running in the background to connect.

5. Limit Apps Running in the Background

Some of applications we use only in specific time after that we don't use those applications for weeks & months. But whenever we turned on wifi or net those applications keep running in the background. Example payment apps, my jio/ Airtel thanks like these. So find those apps you rarely use & limit those apps performance in permissions.

6. Charging Cycle

I recommend you to don't charge your mobile 100% & don't use mobile untill Charing down to 5%. To make battery life some better use 20%-90% cycle. Charge your mobile untill it reaches 90's & use mobile untill charging down to 20's . Don't charge mobile in quick times if you have 50%, 60% battery life.

Using Auto Brightness, Disable Background Data Access, Change Your Sync Settings will also make battery life good.

Go to settings > Battery > Background power consumption management & see which apps you won't need to run in the background click that app and select smart control or restrict background power usage.

I'm attaching my Single battery life Screen times here. @iQOO Connect   

Note : I'm not a heavy gamer i play 8ball pool only. So for heavy gamers screen time may be less

@113342

Tips & Tricks