Congratulations to the winner of #POWERTOWIN Contest | 120W Charger Contest
iQOO Connect Official

2023-02-02 16:34

Hey iQOO fans! 

With the iQOO Neo 7 launch just a few days away, the buzz around it is quite exciting and that calls for interesting contests for all our users. In one of our previous contests, we asked you a simple question – “How can faster charging POWER you up in your daily life?”

As always, we received a lot of  “charged up” entries and now, it's time to announce the winner. 

Congratulations to @Anjan on winning the contest and getting 112 likes on your entry. 🥳🥳

Have a look at the winning entry: 

Fast 🚀 charge means less time 🕒 to spend without my mobile 📱. Hence I can be more productive in my life in terms of studying, content creating, gaming 🎮 and multimedia consuming. Now, it's difficult for me to attend all the tasks in a day. So, I have to prioritise & have to eliminate or reduce multimedia consuming and gaming 🎮 time. But fast will make me really fast🏃”

Figure 1, view larger image

The challenge also observed @Ashok's entry receiving 103 likes on his comment. Thanks for the passion and keep up the good work! 💥 

We have to admit that we are absolutely in love with your competitive spirits and can't wait to see how enthusiastically you all participate in the upcoming contests! 

Check out the other contests here and participate to get a chance to win a brand new iQOO Gamepad. 

Happy Questing, 

iQOO Connect

Wall of Stardom