Calling all active iQOO Connect members! Time to recruit more moderators 🙌
    Parakram HazarikaiQOO team

2023-03-28 11:46

Hey iQOO fans, 

I'm simply blown away by the quality of content that you guys have been posting, from informative articles about the latest tech trends to exciting updates from the world of smartphones.

Interestingly, I have noticed that you all love to share mesmerizing photographs, and the off-topic lobby is buzzing with trending topics.

It's clear that our iQOO community is made up of passionate and knowledgeable users who are eager to connect with one another & share their interests. We're proud to be a part of such a vibrant and engaging community, and we're excited to see where this journey takes us.

But why am I suddenly posting this thread? Well, it's because I wanted to give you all a heads up that we will soon be recruiting a new set of moderators for our iQOO community forum.

That's right! The iQOO team has been reviewing the activity of our current moderators, and we have decided to expand our team to ensure that we continue to provide a high level of moderation to all of our users.

And how will we select the new moderators? Well, it's quite simple!

You just need to do the following, and the team will be tracking your progress:

• Start posting new threads
    • Helping other iQOO users in the support section
    • Being active in the community
    • Participate in contests and other activities 
    • Most importantly, supporting us in our endeavour to make this the QOOLest community forum!

Wanna be the next moderator of iQOO Connect? Now is the time to prove that!

Happy Questing,

iQOO Connect

Announcements