#AmongTheInitialFew | Inspiring Stories of iQOO Connect's Questers
    iQOO ConnectOfficial

2023-05-25 18:42

Hey Questers, 

Are you ready to be inspired? We know we are! That's why today we want to take a moment to celebrate the amazing stories of our beta-users on iQOO Connect. From budding tech experts to seasoned gamers, our community is made up of people from all walks of life who share a passion for all things tech.

And let us tell you, we've heard stories of perseverance, of passion, and of the power of community. These are the stories that remind us why we started iQOO Connect in the first place: to create a space where people can come together, share their knowledge, and connect with others who are just as passionate as they are. 

So without further ado, here are just a few of the amazing stories that we've heard from our beta-users on iQOO Connect:

@Arun 

I was a Xiaomi user, then I opted to move on to iQOO. It's been quite some time since I started using an iQOO smartphone. Overall, I'm happy with this product. It provides a great multimedia experience as well as gaming. 

@Dattatray37 

I am Dattatray Shivram Masurkar, from Mumbai. As a Supervisor, I work at a cooperative society grocery store. On my train rides, I like to enter giveaway contests to try my luck, and I enjoy watching cricket, South Dubb Hindi movies, and playing games. I was impressed to see that the iQOO Z3 included the RAM Booster Segment. I consider iQOO devices. This brand revolutionised the smartphone market. 

@Ripan 

My hobby is technology research. Every day, I spend an hour doing this. I decided to purchase my first smartphone, the iQOO 9SE, after conducting extensive research. Its performance, camera, and display are all outstanding. Since purchasing this phone, my life has become much happier. Because everyone around me enjoys taking photos with this phone, and all of my friends enjoy playing games and taking photos with it. In a nutshell, I am now very popular with everyone because of this phone. My overall experience with it has been fantastic.

@Husain(VTxRaW) 

I participate in e-sports. E-sports players are my passion, and I am also a software developer. I ordered an iQOO Z5 from Amazon. I bought the iQOO for a variety of reasons, including LPDDR5 RAM, UFS3.1 storage, liquid cooling, and the best performance for gaming on Android devices. I've compared a lot of phones, but iQOO is the best. I also like the iQOO security upgrade and the significant Android update.

@Prashantgod0 

I work as a private employee. I've used the iQOO Z3 as my first iQOO smartphone, which I gifted to my brother as well. My hobbies are photography and gaming, and the iQOO mobile is ideal for both of these activities. My overall experience with it has been pretty good.

@CoolStariQOO 

I am a tech geek, and I love to capture my surroundings on my smartphone. Other than that, travelling is one of my hobbies, and I also do photography. As I said, I am a tech lover, and I love to explore new tech debuts around the world. From the very beginning, I saw iQOO bringing great specs at unbelievable prices. So I decided to join the iQOO user base. My experience with iQOO has been great. I've used the iQOO 9 SE, and I cannot think of any complaints about this smartphone. It is great for gaming, cameras, and performance, as per my usage.

@GokulNarain18 

In my first year of pursuing BCA, I started searching for the best flagship smartphone with decent pricing. Then I went into iQOO World. At that time, the iQOO 7 series made its debut, which is a monster in performance with no compromise. I bought an iQOO 7 with max storage (i.e., 12GB RAM and 256GB ROM). I have used iQOO 7, and there has been no single reason for compromise in performance. The gaming ability of this device is great for all time, which is far better than the iPhone and Oneplus. And also good battery backup and management, where I used to get 7.5 to 8 hours of backup on a single charge, which I charge up to 95%. I used to play BGMI daily, which I could play for up to 3.5 to 4.5 hours continuously with no compromise in performance. Thanks to iQOO devices for making me a pro player in BGMI with their performance and quick response while playing. I felt great about getting this device (the iQOO 7) as my primary phone because it is suitable for all types of usage with no compromise, no matter what.

@Ankit 

I'm from Jaipur, Rajasthan. I'm an interior designer by profession. Also, I'm a mobile photographer (not a pro), but I still love taking shots and saving the memories that I can share with the world. That's why my mobile shutter button is always open to take some great shots. I'm a tech enthusiast, sharing and serving my thoughts to people, guiding and suggesting they get the best possible gadgets for what they are paying for. The best part of joining the iQOO community is that I never felt more privileged and important. The iQOO community makes me feel involved. 

These are just a few of the many amazing stories that we've heard on iQOO Connect, and we know that there are so many more out there waiting to be told.

So if you're a beta-user with a story to share, write to us at community@iqoo.com, and we'll be happy to feature you!

Happy Questing, 

iQOO Connect

Announcements