Knock knock👋 Wanna know about the International fan meet🧐? Check this out👇
Sougat.S Best of 2023

2023-06-24 9:25

🚪👋 Hey there, Questers!

Get ready to uncover the incredible highlights from the iQOO International Fan Meet. I'm bursting with excitement to share my unforgettable experience with you all!

Figure 1, view larger image

🌟 On 15th, I touched down in the vibrant city of Delhi and gathered with my fellow Questers for an unforgettable Thai journey to begin🌴. After a delicious dinner together, we couldn't resist jumping into the pool to cool off and unwind. The anticipation for the iQOO international fan meet was sky-high!

Figure 2, view larger image

🌃 At the midnight, our adventure kicked off at midnight as we embarked on our journey from Delhi. Meet few of our fellow questers😍

Figure 3, view larger image
Figure 4, view larger image
Figure 5, view larger image
Figure 6, view larger image

After a long flight, finally, at 9 in the morning, we arrived at the renowned Suvarnabhumi Bangkok Airport. Here are few glimpses of the Airport👇

Figure 7, view larger image
Figure 8, view larger image

Day-1, iQOO International Fan-Meet 

And begins the Day-1. Explored the roads of this beautiful city. Amazing it was.📍 Exploring the vibrant streets of Bangkok! 🌆🚦 What an incredible city! From the bustling traffic to the impeccable cleanliness, I'm in awe. 🚗✨ But you know what's even more impressive? The way they prioritize reducing noise pollution by not honking their horns, even though the vehicles have them! 🙌🔇 And let's talk about the roads—they are spotless, not a trace of plastic in sight! 🌿🛣️ Bangkok, you've won my heart with your beauty and commitment to sustainability. 🌍💚. Here are some shots👇

Figure 9, view larger image
Figure 10, view larger image
Figure 11, view larger image
Figure 12, view larger image
Figure 13, view larger image
Figure 14, view larger image

The drive to our hotel was filled with anticipation, and we were thrilled to find ourselves at the luxurious Pullman Grand Sukhumvit. The rooms were stunning, offering breathtaking views of the city. 😍 Wanna have a look. Here you go😇

Figure 15, view larger image
Figure 16, view larger image
Figure 17, view larger image
Figure 18, view larger image
Figure 19, view larger image

🤝 The highlight of our trip was undoubtedly the iQOO international fan meet. Stepping into the iQOO International Fan Meet was like entering a world of innovation and passion. We were honored to have the core team from China, Indonesia, and India joining us, eager to hear our voices. The introduction was impeccable, thanks to the amazing team behind the event. We had the opportunity to engage in insightful discussions covering various aspects such as product development, UI design, marketing strategies, and more. Sharing our thoughts with the global heads was an incredible and unforgettable experience. 🌍 It was a momentous opportunity that I will cherish forever. Some moments captured are here below. 

Figure 20, view larger image
Figure 21, view larger image
Figure 22, view larger image
Figure 23, view larger image
Figure 24, view larger image
Figure 25, view larger image
Figure 26, view larger image

🌙 After an inspiring conference that lasted late into the night, it was time to indulge in a delightful dinner. We savored the flavors of Thailand, trying out some incredible new dishes. With our appetites satisfied, we couldn't resist the allure of Bangkok's renowned nightlife. The city came alive with dazzling lights, and we ventured out to immerse ourselves in its vibrant atmosphere. 😍

Figure 27, view larger image

✨ Returning to our hotel, we eagerly prepared ourselves for the next surprise-filled day that awaited us. It was a night filled with excitement and anticipation, and we couldn't wait to see what the next chapter of our adventure held.

Stay tuned as I dive deeper into the extraordinary moments that unfolded during this incredible fan meet. Prepare to be amazed! For the Day 2 experience😉

#BangkokAdventure #iqoointernationalfanmeet #UnforgettableExperience

@iQOO Connect   

Community Meet-up