CLOSED | iQOO Connect x Comic Con India | Challenge 1 | Shape Your Own Superhero
iQOO Connect Official

2023-10-01 12:33

Hey Questers, 

A few days ago, we thrilled you with news about the upcoming Comic Con extravaganza! We promised 3 contests, and we're here to deliver. Starting today, get ready for an epic series of challenges every 10 days. Unleash your inner superhero because lucky winners from each contest will bag coveted Superfan passes to Comic Con! 🚀💫 

Figure 1, view larger image

Have you ever dreamt of naming your very own superhero and giving them incredible superpowers? 🤔

Well, now is your chance! Imagine you have the power to shape the next iconic superhero.

Here goes Challenge 1 of this contest series: 

What would you name your superhero? What extraordinary superpowers would they possess?

How to Participate:

1. Comment below with your answer along with the name of your city. 

For example; I would name my superhero ________, and s/he would have ____________ superpowers. (Submitting my entry from Delhi)

2. You can comment as many times as you want, but only 1 entry per user will be considered for the purposes of this contest.

3. iQOO India will select lucky winners from all the entries received by participating in this contest.

T&C apply*  

Not to forget that these lucky winners will get Superfan passes to Comic Con 2023!

Questers, what's the wait all about? Participate NOW! 🦸‍♂️🎉 

Happy Questing, 

iQOO Connect

Announcements