EXPLORING JAIPUR WITH iQOO 💪💪
TechieGuy Moderator

2023-10-02 22:53

My Photowalk Experience: Learning, Sharing, and Creating and much more 🤙🤙.

Photowalks are a great way to learn about photography, explore new places, and meet other photographers. I recently had the opportunity to participate in a photowalk session along with iQOO team and questers from Jaipur, and it was a truly rewarding experience at the one n only AMER FORT.

Figure 1, view larger image
Figure 2, view larger image
Figure 3, view larger image
Figure 4, view larger image
Figure 5, view larger image
Figure 6, view larger image
Figure 7, view larger image

We started the walk by discussing some basic photography concepts, such as composition, lighting, and exposure. The Mandeep Sir, Parakram Sir from iQOO team then led us to a variety of interesting locations, where we had the chance to practice our skills and take photos of a variety of subjects, including landscapes, architecture, and people.

Then we took an traveller to a cafe,then we had our lunch, introduction and final greetings before leaving.

Figure 8, view larger image
Figure 9, view larger image
Figure 10, view larger image
Figure 11, view larger image
Figure 12, view larger image

Figure 13, view larger image

One of the things I enjoyed most about the photowalk was the opportunity to learn from the culture and other participants. The questers were very knowledgeable and willing to share their expertise. They also provided helpful feedback on our photos.

I also enjoyed the social aspect of the photowalk. It was great to meet other photographers who were passionate about photography. We shared tips and ideas, and we even helped each other take photos.

Overall, I had a wonderful time on the photowalk. I learned a lot, took some great photos, and made some new friends.

Here are some tips for making the most of your photowalk experience:

* Be prepared. Make sure you have your camera charged and that you have enough memory cards. You may also want to bring a tripod, if you have one.

* Be open to learning. The photowalk is a great opportunity to learn from the photographer and other participants. Be prepared to ask questions and to share your own knowledge.

* Be creative. Experiment with different angles and perspectives. Don't be afraid to try new things.

* Have fun Photowalks are a great way to explore new places and to enjoy the company of other photographers.

Here are some additional thoughts on my photowalk experience:

* One of the things I learned that I'll be using in my future photography is to pay more attention to the light. 

* I also learned that it's important to be patient and to take my time. It's easy to get caught up in the excitement of the photowalk and to start snapping photos without really thinking about them. 

* Finally, I learned that it's okay to make mistakes. Everyone takes bad photos from time to time. The important thing is to learn from your mistakes and to keep practicing.

If you're interested in photography, I highly recommend participating in a photowalk. It's a great way to learn new skills, explore new places, and meet other photographers.

I ENJOYED A LOT, EXPLORING JAIPUR WITH SUCH COOL COMMUNITY AND WITH OUR HERO @Parakram Hazarika   , step 1 team, @NITIN    and questers. HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON GUYS WITH ANOTHER SUCH COOL COMMUNITY EVENT ✌️✌️🤙.

FOLLOW @TechieGuy   FOR MORE SUCH AMAZING CONTENT 🤙🤟.

Community Meet-up