Chronicles of the iQOO 12 Launch: A Quester's Vibrant Journey from Dawn to Dazz
JStreetS Best of 2023

2023-12-16 10:36

Hello Questers

I trust everyone is well. This thread is dedicated to the iQOO 12 launch event, from its commencement to its seamless conclusion. Let's dive in!

Figure 1, view larger image

I received a pleasant surprise on December 12. It's always special for Chennai as it marks the birthday of superstar Rajinikanth. What added to the intrigue was that my gate number was 12 – quite interesting, isn't it?

Figure 2, view larger image

I took a morning flight ma boy a321 Neo from Chennai and arrived in Delhi promptly at 11 am.

Figure 3, view larger image

The day commenced at 12 in the afternoon at Ibis, where we had lunch and prepared for the iQOO 12 launch event.

Aerocity

Traveling from Aerocity to the picturesque Sunder Nursery in Delhi, the 30-kilometer cab ride offered an interesting view of the city.

Figure 4, view larger image

Our community moderator @Cv18  , along with the birthday boy @Sougat.S  , the sleepy@Shrriyas  , the alarm @GokulNarain18  , and @Harshit Singh   lost in dream talks, added to the fun.

Figure 5, view larger image

Sunder Nursery

Arriving at the venue, Brother from the S1 @woahyash team welcomed us with a brand new iQOO 12 to explore with my Buddy @Lakshay. Despite capturing some photographs, you forgot to share them – @Sougat.S, send them ASAP!

Figure 6, view larger image
Figure 7, view larger image

Spotting the Momo man @Parakram Hazarikain the midst of a crowd, surrounded by our delightful questers chanting along, was a joyous reunion after numerous days apart. The encounter still lingers in my memory, feeling as if we met just yesterday.

Figure 8, view larger image
Figure 9, view larger image

Following him were Amit brother and Riya, and I'm delighted that they find joy in reading my daily threads – their appreciation serves as a wonderful source of motivation for me.

Figure 10, view larger image

Engaging talks with moderators and Questers asking @Professor Nobodywhy you named Nobody,meet @@rohit🤹brother, @Rhythmbrother , @Arunbrother was so qool at 4 pm set a cool surprise tone for the event.

Figure 11, view larger image

The launch venue, with media, YouTubers, influencers, the iQOO team, S1 team members, moderators, and Questers, exuded a superb vibe. Two transparent sheds hosted the event, one for the launch and the other for some cool stuff. After receiving ID cards and badges, we took our seats in the row following media and community members.

Figure 12, view larger image

The CEO,

energetically hosting the launch, began with the milestone of iQOO Connect community reaching 500k Questers. The atmosphere was electric, and the @Nipun Marya expressed gratitude, highlighting the dedication of super moderator @NITIN, who covered 300 km on a bike to cosplays Act by our moderator @Aojesh          was just amazing.

Figure 13, view larger image

Figure 14, view larger image
Figure 15, view larger image

Followed by our product manager @ShankarSinghHe's undeniably dedicated; despite losing his voice to a throat infection, he maintained his usual tone while hosting the launch.

Figure 16, view larger image

The Qualcomm India representative shared insights about the Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 AI processor, and the surprise appearance of Thug from Soul eSports marked a significant partnership.

The CEO unveiled the iQOO 12's price and loyalty offers for Questers. A thrilling moment followed as iQOO 12 was set to be sold at the venue for the first time in iQOO history, accompanied by a BMW M4 display.

Figure 17, view larger image
Figure 18, view larger image
Figure 19, view larger image

Figure 20, view larger image
Figure 21, view larger image

The connection between iQOO and BMW became evident, capturing Questers' equal love for both great example can be @SahilJadhav and @Anilyadav007, our moderators, were highlighted in the launch AV, as well as in a BMW M4 drift. The crowd's enthusiasm was nearly identical for both moments.

Figure 22, view larger image

A delightful buffet dinner ensued in the second shed, offering a perfect setting for Questers to enjoy the night. Meeting YouTubers, influencers, media personalities, and actress Paru Nair added to the excitement. Post-awards and dinner, the receptionist greeted us again, presenting goodies – an instacup and an iQOO 12 vegan leather pouch.

Figure 23, view larger image
Figure 24, view larger image

Figure 25, view larger image

A bus arranged by the energetic S1 team, led by supergirl Riya, took us back to the hotel. The journey included signing happy birthday to @Sougat.S           and singing Moye Moye songs. The hotel arrival, with a scenic Delhi night view and freezing cold weather, concluded a memorable day.

Thanks to the iQOO team for uniting Questers from different parts of the country under one roof.

This experience brought joy and pride to every Quester, and I share it here for those who missed the virtual walk. Looking forward to meeting you all in upcoming events.

Figure 26, view larger image

Divided by States, United by Questers.

Pc : iQOO Connect Community

Signing off

@JStreetS       

Your Qool Quester 😎✨

Community Meet-up