Recap of iQOO Neo 9 Pro Sneak Peek Session - Kochi
RockyFTW Moderator

02-05 16:23

Hello iQOO Fam and Questers ,

How y'all doin' ? I am super cool. On Febraury 4th Sneak Peek session on iQOO Neo 9 Pro 5G which will be launched on Febraury 22nd was held in Kochi, Kerela. This thread is about the summary of the session . This is my fourth sneak peek session to attend as a Moderator with My Fellow Moderators @Naveen Yerradla @sharon and @TechSAM009  . It is very amazing meeting the Kochi Users and felt really great having a conversation with them.

Venue : Le Meridien, Kochi

Timings : 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM

The Event was started with full of energy as we are fully loaded to see the power-packed experience in iQOO Neo 9 Pro which is the successor of iQOO Neo 7 Pro and Questers too experienced the #PowerToWin.

Figure 1, view larger image

The Stage is set for the iQOO Neo 9 Pro #PowerToWin with the Houseful of 110+ Questers in Kochi.

Figure 2, view larger image

It was started with @Parakram Hazarika Sir with his bang intro and by introducing all about the Questers and Most of the attendees are Tech Gurus and Gamers who wants to represent their Gaming Skills.

iQOO Product Head @ShankarSingh Sir, Product Team Mandeep and Raghav are here to note the feedback from the Questers to improve the Experience of the iQOO Devices. 

Figure 3, view larger image

Sudarshan Sir and Siddharth Sir from the iQOO team are here to have a word with Questers about the Ad Campaign that was conducted for iQOO Neo 7 Pro and also noted what improvements to be done for the iQOO Neo 9 Pro Ad.

Figure 4, view larger image
Figure 5, view larger image

After this, Mandeep from the iQOO Product team started to present the #PowerToWin iQOO Neo 9 Pro by the presentation and also comparing with the successor iQOO Neo 7 Pro.

Figure 6, view larger image

After the Presentation, iQOO Product Head @ShankarSingh Sir and iQOO Product team Mandeep started to answer the user Queries about the iQOO Devices and the iQOO Neo 9 Pro.

Figure 7, view larger image

We had a Group Photo with a whopping 110+ Questers all around and it is an amazing event and Vibes are as crazy in Kerela.

Figure 8, view larger image

Last but not least, i would like to thank @Parakram Hazarika @ShankarSingh Mandeep, Sudarshan Sir, Siddharth Sir and The Step1 ( Riya, Tanishka ) for celebrating my birthday in advance which is on Feb10th. I would like to thank my Mother and Sister for arranging this in advance. This is my 1st birthday after Joining iQOO as a Moderator and This is the Best Team that i've till now.

Figure 9, view larger image

I AM LOOKING FORWARD FOR THE LAUNCH EVENT THAT IS ON 22.2.24 

THANKING EVERYONE FOR REACHING OUT TO MY THREAD

Signing Off

@RockyFTW 

Moderator @iQOO Connect 

Community Meet-up