iQOO Z9: A Hands-On Experience at the iQOO FresherZ Party!
Shivraj_20

02-29 17:25

Hey iQOO Fam! I recently had the chance to experience the all-new iQOO Z9 at the iQOO FresherZ Party, and let me tell you, I was thoroughly impressed! 😍👌🏻💚✨

Figure 1, view larger image

First Impressions:

The phone boasts a sleek and stylish design. The moment I picked it up, I was drawn to its lightweight yet sturdy feel. The back panel felt smooth and premium, and the phone itself was incredibly comfortable to hold. The build quality feels top-notch, and I can tell that iQOO has really paid attention to every detail.

Figure 2, view larger image

Display:

The display was absolutely stunning! The 6.67-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display offered vibrant colors, sharp details, and smooth visuals. Whether I was browsing the web, watching gaming videos, or playing games myself, the display delivered an exceptional experience. The 120Hz refresh rate made everything feel incredibly fluid and responsive.

Figure 3, view larger image

Performance:

The iQOO Z9 is a true powerhouse, it's having a 4nm based MediaTek Dimensity 7200 chipset. Although I didn't get a chance to put the Z9 through its paces extensively, but the brief time I spent with it was enough to tell it's a real powerhouse. Everything felt smooth and responsive, and I'm eager to see how it handles gaming and other demanding tasks. 

Figure 4, view larger image

Camera:

The triple rear camera system on the iQOO Z9 seems very promising. The Sony IMX882 sensor, combined with the optical image stabilization, captured some incredible photos during the limited time I had with the phone. I can't wait to explore its full potential and capture stunning shots in different lighting conditions. 

Figure 5, view larger image

Overall Experience:

The #FullyLoaded tagline for the iQOO Z9 definitely seems apt! From the design and build quality to the initial feel of the performance, I'm incredibly excited to explore all that the iQOO Z9 has to offer, can't wait to get my hands on one after its official launch on 12th March & share my in-depth thoughts with the community! 

A Huge Thank You:

I want to extend a huge thank you to the entire iQOO team for putting on such a fantastic event. It was a great opportunity to connect with fellow iQOO enthusiasts and experience the latest and greatest from the brand. I'm incredibly proud to be part of this amazing community! ♥️🫶🏻@Nipun Marya@Parakram Hazarika@iQOO Connect

Community Meet-up