Community iQOO 12 Content details
    Introducing the Desert Beauty Coming Soon to Amazon and E-Store on April 9th
    JStreetSBest of 2023

04-03 6:42

Greetings, Questers!

I hope you're all doing splendidly. First and foremost, I extend heartfelt anniversary wishes to every passionate member of our community. Your dedication and exploration have truly made each day remarkable. As we embark on this anniversary month, brace yourselves for some exhilarating surprises. We have an array of exciting events lined up, including Questers meetups, an International Fan meet, exclusive offers at the iQOO E-Store, and the unveiling of the iQOO 12 Anniversary Edition. In this discussion, let's delve into the design concept of the new Anniversary Edition, aptly named Dessert Red.

Design Inspired by Desserts Sand Ripple Waves 

Sand ripples are small-scale wave-like patterns formed on the surface of sand due to the interaction of wind or water flow. They typically occur in sandy environments such as beaches, deserts, or riverbeds. Sand ripples can vary in size, shape, and orientation depending on factors like the speed and direction of the wind or water flow, the size of the sand grains, and the presence of obstacles. These ripples play a crucial role in sediment transport and the shaping of landscapes.

Sale starts from ?

I'm so thrilled to announce the arrival of a stunning new Desert Beauty design to our collection! Get ready for its launch on April 9th, available on both Amazon   and the iQOO E-Store . Stay tuned for all the exciting specifications!

Exclusive Offers From iQOO E-Store 

G.O.A.T

Please share your preference in the comments below: Do you like the iQOO 12 Desert Red, Alpha Black, or The Legend variant the most?

PC: Google

Signing Off

Your Superb Qool Quester 😎

@JStreetS

Best Reviewer Of The Year 2023

@iQOO ConnectCommunity 

iQOO 12