My First iQOO Meet-up - Dehradun
    Moka69

05-07 11:01

Hey everyone, I am Moka. Being a tech enthusiast, I am part of several tech communities and never actually got time to actually interact here with the Qool fam. However, when iQOO partnered with the esports team, Team SouL, I wanted to be more active here to be part of the community. One event changed all that - Dehradun Questers Meet-up. As there is a BGMI gaming session too, I thought to give my (noob) skills a shot while trying to know the fellow questers, mods and the team. I also learnt so much about the activities in the community from the man himself, @Parakram Hazarika and I regret missing part of this amazing community for all these days. Now, let's dive into a small recap of this event.

I travelled over 3 hours from a nearby town and reached the venue to be welcomed by the below amazing gifts. The sleeves are very premium, right from their packaging in a metal sliding box and the brand engarving on the front side. Being a solo player, I teamed up with a fellow quester and we started our first game not-so-bad, and ended up in 5th place. Second game went great, thanks to my teammate, and we finished second and secured some good placement points. Our hopes were high at this point to grab that third spot, and we did try our best for the final game, but got out on 6th place, thereby finishing out final stats at 5th position. More than anything, it is a great offline experience to play the game and it gave adrenaline rush seeing our game on the big screen as well. The first two spots were taken by players of CLAW eSports, who where exceptional. I really hope they go to great heights in the official tournaments.

Now, some clicks from the event - 

Premium Gaming Sleeves, Questers Stickers, and a Tag
    View of the Arena
    Overall Standings after 3 Games
    and, finally, a group photo (I am one to the extreme left)

Cheers

Moka69

Community Meet-up