Know more about iQOO 13: Part 1 ft. HALO Light Strip
Aojesh Moderator

10-14 15:33

Hey Guys,

This is going to be one of my favourite series of thread where I will be sharing all the Leaks and stuff about our flagship smartphone iQOO 13.

Some news here will be from the media and some could be my exclusive news or the Community exclusive news in India.

Figure 1, view larger image

That's great right?

Now, let's recap about the basic specifications that we know so far about the iQOO 13:

Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen4 

LPDDR5X Ram

UFS 4.0 Storage

50*3 Primary Camera

6000mAh Battery

Classic Design and slimmer than the predecessor

Now, Lets come to some exciting details,

According to the chinese leaks, The all new iQOO 13 will be using a LED Strip design tech in the camera layout which will be having a lots and lots of functionality to it.

The renowned Chinese light painting artist Wang Sibo had created an amazing masterpiece i.e. Dragon's Light painting showcasing iQOO 13's HALO LED light strip design usage in Guangzhou.

This project goes beyond artistic innovation, serving as a bridge between cultural heritage and future technologies. It demonstrates the younger generation's deep respect for tradition while showcasing their eagerness to embrace modern technological possibilities.

Check Out the light paintings below:

Figure 2, view larger image
Figure 3, view larger image
Figure 4, view larger image
Figure 5, view larger image

The initiative, backed by IQOO, highlights the brand's motto of being 'young and capable.’

Figure 6, view larger image
Wang Sibo holding the iQOO 13

This is a sense of minimalistic design, textured, sophisticated and Premiumness packed by the iQOO Team.

There will be very much into the series of iQOO 13, stay tuned to this series of iQOO 13 Leaks to stay updated. And, do share yout excitement below in the comments, I will be waiting for it.

Tech