Frames of Fort Kochi - #iQOOConnectKochiPhotoWalk 📸
Shinobi

10-14 18:05

Hi everone,

I had an amazing experience for photo walk and community meetup with the Questers of Kochi yesterday, it was an amazing event explored fort kochi and clickd many photos on my iQOO neo 9 pro

The photo walk commenced with a group photograph with iqoo banner and got some cool goodies , then we started exploring and experiment with various camera modes, showcasing the photography skills to the fullest, Fort Kochi was the best place for it.

It was a long walk and went through the streets of Fort Kochi to the Santa Cruz Church and many landmarks and cute streets of Fort Kochi, we captured numerous photographs together and went to a halt at the sea view, we clicked the Chinese fishing nets, icon of Kochi through the iqoo lens.

Then to a delicious lunch (Kuzhi Mandi), and the food spot was selected by me, and went back home happily. It as really good, interacted with veryone, had fun and explored the cultural heritage of Fort Kochi through our lenses.

Event Photography Highlights : 

Figure 1, view larger image
Figure 2, view larger image
Figure 3, view larger image
Figure 4, view larger image
Figure 5, view larger image
Figure 6, view larger image
Figure 7, view larger image
Figure 8, view larger image
Figure 9, view larger image
Figure 10, view larger image
Figure 11, view larger image
Figure 12, view larger image
Figure 13, view larger image
Figure 14, view larger image
Figure 15, view larger image
Figure 16, view larger image
Figure 17, view larger image
Figure 18, view larger image
Figure 19, view larger image

I hope you all enjoyed my photography skills.

IQOO is doing a fantastic job by organizing these events in Kochi, gving unique experiences like photowalk.

I am really impressed with their efforts and cant wait to join the coming events. Thankyou @sharon and @iQOO Connect 

#ShotoniQOONEO9Pro #iQOOConnectKochiPhotoWalk

Community Meet-up