📸 Capturing Jaipur's Charm 🏰 with iQOO Beasts: Neo 7 Pro and Z7 Pro
Sougat.S Best of 2023

2023-10-05 21:23

🤘Yo Questers, Ready to explore Jaipur 🏰 through my lenses?

Last week, I embarked on a thrilling adventure to Jaipur😍, the Pink City of India as part of Exlplore with iQOO connect campaign, and it was an unforgettable journey, made even more memorable by the presence of the latest 📱 iQOO beasts, the Neo 7 Pro and Z7 Pro🔥. 📢 Big shoutout to the awesome iQOO Connect team for this incredible opportunity to jet off to Jaipur and be part of this fantastic event! As I am a passionate traveller and photography enthusiast 📸 , my excitement was palpable. I couldn't wait to explore the vibrant streets of Jaipur, capture its rich culture and history, and test the capabilities of these new smartphones' cameras.

Figure 1, view larger image
Figure 2, view larger image

The adventure began as soon as I landed at Jaipur International Airport. ☀ The warm Rajasthan sun welcomed me and I couldn't wait to start my journey. With the iQOO smartphones in hand, I was ready to capture every moment of this trip in stunning detail 😎

Figure 3, view larger image
Figure 4, view larger image
Figure 5, view larger image

Amer Fort:

Our first stop was the magnificent Amer Fort, an architectural marvel that stands as a testament to the grandeur of Rajput kings🤴. As we ascended the fort, we were in a different era. The intricate designs, the opulent courtyards, and the breathtaking views from the fort's vantage points left me in awe. Armed with the iQOO Neo 7 Pro and Z7 Pro, I couldn't resist but snap countless photos of the fort's stunning architecture. The iQOO Neo 7 Pro’s camera delivered remarkable results, capturing every intricate detail and vibrant colour with precision👌. We captured every nook and cranny of this historical marvel. Check these out:

Figure 6, view larger image
Figure 7, view larger image
Figure 8, view larger image
Figure 9, view larger image
Figure 10, view larger image
Figure 11, view larger image
Figure 12, view larger image
Figure 13, view larger image
Figure 14, view larger image
Figure 15, view larger image
Figure 16, view larger image
Figure 17, view larger image
Figure 18, view larger image
Figure 19, view larger image
Figure 20, view larger image
Figure 21, view larger image
Figure 22, view larger image
Figure 23, view larger image
Figure 24, view larger image
Figure 25, view larger image
Figure 26, view larger image
Figure 27, view larger image
Figure 28, view larger image
Figure 29, view larger image

Wanna check out few great shots took by other Questers😍? Look at the beauty other Questers captured🥳

Figure 30, view larger image
Figure 31, view larger image
Figure 32, view larger image
Figure 33, view larger image
Figure 34, view larger image
Figure 35, view larger image
Figure 36, view larger image
Figure 37, view larger image

Really had an awesome time capturing these pics with @GARVIT TAILOR

@Sardaarsahab @Pooran Singh Meena    and others who had been great companions through out. 

The fort's ornate Seheesh Mahal, or Palace of Mirrors, was a highlight. The intricate glasswork sparkled like stars in the night sky, and the iQOO's cameras did an incredible job capturing the mesmerizing details. Here you go:

Figure 38, view larger image
Figure 39, view larger image
Figure 40, view larger image
Figure 41, view larger image
Figure 42, view larger image

Now its time to showcase some best portraits that I had captured😎:

Figure 43, view larger image
Figure 44, view larger image
Figure 45, view larger image
Figure 46, view larger image

Jaipur's Gems- Hawa Mahal:

Our journey continued as we delved deeper into Jaipur's rich history. Next on our list was the iconic Hawa Mahal. This mesmerizing palace is renowned for its intricate lattice work and the five-story facade designed to allow royal ladies to observe street festivals without being seen. With the iQOO smartphones in hand, I captured the delicate intricacies of Hawa Mahal's design, and the clarity and depth of field in the photos were impressive. Have a look if you don’t believe me:

Figure 47, view larger image
Figure 48, view larger image
Figure 49, view larger image
Figure 50, view larger image
Figure 51, view larger image
Figure 52, view larger image

Jal Mahal:

Jal Mahal was another gem we explored. Its location amidst the Man Sagar Lake is nothing short of magical. As the sun began to set, I captured the ethereal beauty of Jal Mahal's reflection on the calm waters using the iQOO Neo 7 Pro and Z7 Pro. The camera's low-light capabilities were exceptional, allowing me to capture the palace's reflection in the serene waters, creating a picturesque scene that looked almost surreal like the palace bathed in the soft glow of twilight.

Figure 53, view larger image
Figure 54, view larger image
Figure 55, view larger image
Figure 56, view larger image

Streets of the old city:

No trip to Jaipur is complete without indulging in its rich culinary traditions. Exploring Jaipur's vibrant markets and savoring its delectable cuisine were equally captivating experiences. The smartphones helped me document the colorful chaos of the local markets. Each photo captured the essence of Jaipur's bustling streets.

Figure 57, view larger image
Figure 58, view larger image
Figure 59, view larger image
Figure 60, view larger image
Figure 61, view larger image
Figure 62, view larger image
Figure 63, view larger image
Figure 64, view larger image
Figure 65, view larger image
Figure 66, view larger image

Jaipur's Nighttime Splendor:

As night fell over Jaipur, we were treated to a spectacle of lights. The city transformed into a magical wonderland with its palaces, museums and forts illuminated in a riot of colors. Using the night mode on the iQOO smartphones, I was able to capture the night beauty of Jaipur like never before. The photos were sharp, vibrant, and filled with the enchanting ambiance of the city.

Figure 67, view larger image
Figure 68, view larger image
Figure 69, view larger image
Figure 70, view larger image
Figure 71, view larger image

The End of an Unforgettable Journey

My trip to Jaipur with iQOO had been nothing short of spectacular. I had not only explored the city's historical treasures, but also experienced its rich culture, delectable cuisine, and nighttime charm. The phones not only allowed me to document the city's rich culture and history but also provided me with the tools to create stunning visual memories that I will cherish forever.

As I bid farewell to Jaipur, I knew that the memories I had created and the photos we had taken with our iQOO smartphones will be cherished forever.

Figure 72, view larger image
Figure 73, view larger image
Figure 74, view larger image
Figure 75, view larger image
Figure 76, view larger image
Figure 77, view larger image
Figure 78, view larger image
Figure 79, view larger image
Figure 80, view larger image
Figure 81, view larger image

This trip had been a true testament to the beauty and wonder of the Pink City, and I couldn't have asked for a better way to capture it all with none other than the incredible cameras of the iQOO Neo 7 Pro and Z7 Pro.

Wanna know more about the Jaipur Dairies? Check out these posts as well

1. Portrait photography - By @GARVIT TAILOR   

2. Jaipur Memories - By @Parakram Hazarika   

3. Exploring the magnificent Amber Fort - By @NITIN   

4. First Community Meetup - By @Pooran Singh Meena   

5. EXPLORING JAIPUR WITH iQOO 💪💪 - By @TechieGuy  

Thank you so much to each one of you who had joined us in the Jaipur Meet. Big thanks to @iQOO Connect   team who have been organising such amazing event and bought us together to share our ideas, ways, expertise, skills and get the best pics captured with the iQOO beasts. 

Well did you get a chance to attend any such events before? Calling all Questers of Ahmedabad. Dont miss out the chance and register for the iQOO Connect Questers Meet - Ahmedabad. For more details Click Here

Do follow @Sougat.S   for getting to know such amazing stories and experience ahead. 

Signing off

Sougat 

@iQOO Connect 

#FeatureMeOnSocial 

Insta: _sougat.s_

Community Meet-up