Know more about iQOO 13: Part 2 ft. iQOO x BOE
Aojesh Moderator

10-16 15:41

Hey Guys,

This is going to be one of my favourite series of thread where I will be sharing all the Leaks and stuff about our flagship smartphone iQOO 13.

Some news here will be from the media and some could be my exclusive news or the Community exclusive news in India.

Figure 1, view larger image

That's great right?

Now, let's recap about the basic specifications that we know so far about the iQOO 13:

Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen4 

LPDDR5X Ram

UFS 4.0 Storage

50*3 Primary Camera

6000mAh Battery

Classic Design and slimmer than the predecessor

Halo LED 

Now, Lets come to some exciting details, and if you have not other threads in this series then please hop on to the links attached below:

1. Know more about iQOO 13: Part 1 ft. HALO Light Strip 

iQOO 13 is doing a Global Debut of BOE's latest  2K Q10 Everest Display for iQOO13; The world's first BOE's latest Q10 luminous material, with comprehensive advances in brightness, color, power consumption and service life compared with the previous generation.

Advantages of BOE Q10 Everest Display

1. The Global Peak brightness is increased by 12.5%

2. Color Bias is reduced by more than 50%,

3. The life span of the display is increased by 33%

4. Drop shadow reduction by 15%

5. Power Consumption is reduced by 10%

Figure 2, view larger image

With iQOO 13, being able to pack the most premium display of the industry, iQOO has also managed to pack in the best Eye Protetection tech. All in all, The screen of iQOO 13 is the "new peak of the 2024 screen"!

iQOO 13 has the "2592Hz full-brightness high-frequency PWM dimming" scheme. Without any operation, the full-frequency dimming takes effect by default. It does not affect the advantages and characteristics of LTPO, and has the least impact on the display effect. It is a leap ahead of the industry-come common two-segment screen tuning Light strategy.

Natural light is the real eye protection, The biggest killer move of iQOO 13 is actually the global debut of Android phones - natural light is the real eye-protective "round polarized light eye protection technology"!

This technology is (real hardware eye protection, not hardware-level eye protection).

Figure 3, view larger image

There are lot more for discussion in regards to discusss this tech and how iQOO Managed to pull this revolutionary tech in iQOO 13 but we will talk about this later sometime.

I hope you enjoyed knowing about this amazing tech, stay tuned in this series to know more about the iQOO 13.

Tech